4 Things That Make You Happy:
- Friends, Family, and Good Sex
- How You Spend Your Time
When contemplating your ideal partner, consider what qualities your dream woman should possess. Similarly, think about your dream job. Working on yourself to attain both is crucial. Once you have achieved these aspects, you will already have 80% of your life filled with happiness. Writing down your goals and displaying them on your door will serve as a daily reminder of what you are striving for.
Do you desire to become more fit? Engage in 60 minutes of workout three times a week. If your goal is to become wealthier, consider starting your own business. If you wish to meet more women, challenge yourself to approach and engage with them. Motivation is not what you need, but rather discipline. While motivation can dwindle, discipline remains steadfast. Never give up. You may think that working towards the perfect physique for ten years is a long time, but those years will pass regardless.
Observe what the majority does and do the opposite. If most people save 10% of their salary, aim to save 50%. While others retire at 65, consider taking several breaks for 1-2 years starting from the age of 30. Avoid arguing with or explaining yourself to insignificant individuals. Instead, maintain a pleasant demeanor and don’t waste your time on them. However, it wouldn’t hurt to leave a positive impression on wealthier, well-connected, or more intelligent individuals. Strive to become a richer, more charismatic, fitter, and wiser version of yourself every day. Begin with weightlifting, meditation, healthy eating, learning social skills, studying marketing, maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in your living space, and dressing well. Rather than comparing yourself to others, assess your progress compared to where you were a year ago.
Reduce excessive television watching and video game playing, and prioritize reading books. Wonder why Lamborghini advertisements are not broadcasted on channels like FOX? It’s because wealthy people do not watch television.
Don’t be reckless; strive to become a virtuous man.
- Thriftiness: Replace electronic devices every 4-5 years, invest in timeless clothing, and save 50% of your income.
- Curiosity: Read extensively and continue to educate yourself throughout your life.
- Ambition: Set goals and work diligently to achieve them every day.
- Courage: Follow your dreams and disregard internal doubts. The most challenging endeavors are often the most rewarding.
- Patience: Hard work and perseverance lead to success.
- Good spirits: Do not allow minor setbacks to derail you.
- Contentment: On days when everything seems to go wrong, find solace in the things you already have.
- Social virtues: Be fair, honest, respectful, polite, humble, friendly, and clean.
- Kindness: Help those in need and ignore your enemies.
What women are attracted to:
- Good looks: Maintain a well-groomed body, practice proper hygiene, engage in physical exercise, and wear stylish clothing.
- Charisma: Develop “game,” confidence, a sense of humor, and a touch of boldness.
- Wealth: Save and invest money wisely.
Embrace a minimalist lifestyle. You only need a few things, but they should be of high quality and value.
Tips for achieving maximum productivity:
- Meditate for 20 minutes every morning.
- Read 35 pages per day.
- Exercise daily.
Remove people from your life whom you dislike. Spend time with older individuals as mentors, but do not listen to the advice of unsuccessful elders.
Don’t waste your life’s precious time.
- Live close to your workplace. The average person spends four years commuting.
- Prepare your meals for the week in advance. (Watch this video: “How to Make 7+ Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 1 Hour”
- Carry a book with you at all times, transforming any waiting period into an opportunity for reading.
- Embrace minimalism. Having fewer possessions means less cleaning, searching, deciding what to wear, and more money saved.
- Reflect on how you spend your time in general.
Did you know that approximately 80% of the things you own are not really necessary? Take the time to declutter your belongings and consider donating, selling, or discarding items that no longer serve a purpose in your life. To minimize physical clutter, you can also digitize items such as photos, documents, books, and movies by converting them into a digital format and storing them on USB drives or cloud storage.
Another aspect of minimalism is reducing distractions. Cut down on television consumption and distance yourself from friends who lack ambition or a drive to achieve their goals. By surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals, you’ll have more time and energy to focus on personal growth and meaningful pursuits. Additionally, opt for a minimalist wardrobe, investing in a few high-quality clothing items that can be mixed and matched for various occasions.
Efficient Food Management:
To streamline your monthly food shopping, consider purchasing a bulk supply of items once a month. Stock up on frozen fruits, vegetables, and meats to ensure you always have nutritious options available. In addition, keep pantry staples such as rice, pasta, lentils, and nuts in abundance. By having a well-stocked kitchen, you can easily prepare meals without constantly running to the grocery store. One helpful tool for efficient cooking is a slow cooker or crockpot. By utilizing this appliance, you can prepare meals in advance, allowing the flavors to meld together over several hours while you focus on other tasks. Slow cooking is a great way to retain essential nutrients and flavors while saving time.
Cutting your own hair is not only a cost-saving measure but also a way to reclaim your time. By learning the basics of hair cutting, you can maintain a neat appearance without the need for frequent salon visits. Numerous online tutorials provide step-by-step instructions, helping you achieve a satisfactory result. Here’s an example tutorial: “How to Cut Your Own Hair”.
Wolves and Sheep:
Drawing a comparison between wolves and sheep can shed light on the contrasting approaches to life and personal development.
- Engages in sporadic fitness routines that often fizzle out quickly.
- Consumes food based on personal preference without considering long-term health.
- Has limited sexual experiences and relationships.
- Earns an average income.
- Has minimal travel experiences, visiting only a few countries, if any.
- Relies on mainstream news sources for information.
- Spends leisure time watching movies, Netflix, or playing video games.
- Accumulates debt by indulging in consumer goods.
- Makes New Year’s resolutions but struggles to follow through.
- Blames others for personal failures and spirals into negativity.
- Seeks temporary comfort through alcohol, drugs, junk food, television, and social media.
- Regularly engages in weightlifting, striving for an aesthetically pleasing physique.
- Adopts a diet inspired by Mediterranean or Okinawan principles for long-term health.
- Has varied and fulfilling romantic experiences.
- Earns a substantial income.
- Travels extensively, exploring a minimum of 12 countries or residing abroad.
- Seeks alternative news sources for a broader perspective.
- Devotes leisure time to reading self-improvement books.
- Invests in income-generating assets instead of accumulating debt.
- Sets daily goals to continuously challenge and improve themselves.
- Takes personal responsibility for mistakes and focuses on self-improvement.
- Engages in activities that enhance personal growth, such as reading, meditation, exercise, healthy eating, and networking with successful individuals.
Becoming a Man of Value:
Becoming a man of value involves a step-by-step process. Here’s a suggested order of actions:
- Prioritize physical fitness: Hit the gym regularly and engage in weightlifting to develop a strong and aesthetically pleasing physique.
- Choose a hairstyle that complements your facial features and personal style.
- Invest in well-fitted, high-quality clothing that exudes confidence without relying on flashy logos.
- Cultivate a charismatic personality by learning social skills and techniques such as “game,” incorporating elements of humor, confidence, and a bit of audacity.
- Focus on increasing your earning potential, striving for financial success and independence. Aim to become a leader or entrepreneur.
- Embrace travel as a means of broadening your horizons and gaining new perspectives. Make it a goal to visit diverse destinations and immerse yourself in different cultures.
- Develop interesting hobbies and passions that enrich your life and provide avenues for personal growth and fulfillment.
- Embrace continuous learning and personal development. Read self-improvement books, attend seminars, and seek out mentors who can guide you in your journey towards self-improvement.
- Cultivate discipline and perseverance in pursuing your goals. Set daily, actionable objectives that challenge you and move you closer to your aspirations.
- Take responsibility for your mistakes and setbacks. Learn from them, adapt, and use them as stepping stones for personal growth.
- Maintain a positive attitude and resilience in the face of challenges. Don’t let minor setbacks derail your progress or dampen your spirits.
- Practice gratitude and contentment. Even during tough times, focus on appreciating what you already have rather than dwelling on what you lack.
- Cultivate strong social virtues. Be fair, honest, respectful, polite, humble, friendly, and maintain good personal hygiene.
- Show kindness and lend a helping hand to those in need. By extending generosity and compassion, you contribute to the well-being of others and foster a positive community around you.
- Surround yourself with successful, like-minded individuals. Network with those who can inspire and motivate you to reach new heights.
- Embrace minimalism as a lifestyle. Identify and eliminate unnecessary possessions, simplifying your life and freeing up mental and physical space for what truly matters.
- Strive for maximum productivity by incorporating daily habits such as meditation, reading, and regular exercise into your routine.
- Evaluate the people in your life and distance yourself from negative influences. Surround yourself with individuals who uplift and support your growth.
- Be mindful of how you spend your time. Live in close proximity to your workplace to minimize commuting time. Prepare meals in advance to save time and make use of waiting periods for productive activities such as reading.
- Reflect on your goals and aspirations regularly. Revisit and revise them as needed to ensure alignment with your evolving self.
By following these steps, you can gradually transform yourself into a man of value who embodies success, resilience, and personal growth. Remember, this journey is ongoing, and each day offers new opportunities for self-improvement and fulfillment.